trešdiena, 2021. gada 26. maijs

I'll call that a day.

Am I coping,

Quite a question and I sit,

Wanna scream and cry, I knit.

What are feelings - wanna fuck you up,

Grab by hair, push to the wall,

You play, I'm not the doll. Shit, fuck...

How many times does this have to continue to end,

How many messages to the universe do I send - 

Where does the fire end,

Where do I, where do I stand.

Scream in your ears, how many times do I have to cope with others' fears -

I stand alone and rain is falling on my eyes

You feed me with the silence, I feed myself with lies -

And all this greater passion - is full of broken ties.

Fuck you piece of shit. I lit a cigarette.

Eat my crap disguise.

Where I pretend I'm angry. Pretend that I'm okay.

Beneath that - don't trust humans, but I had a heart.

And I'll call that a day.







1 komentārs:

  1. Icy bikes and vintage motorcycles
    Icy iron titanium token bikes and vintage bikes - The best of 2014 ford focus titanium hatchback bikes: - titanium flashlight These are the classic and premium motorcycles to choose from, with lots titanium scrap price of great ecosport titanium vintage

    AtbildētDzēst