pirmdiena, 2024. gada 10. jūnijs

Black Sun.

I really don't care about your coloured nails
All I can think about are the rails.
Amber eyes, the skies, ah, yeah, seagull cries
Amber eyes, the skies, ah, yeah, seagull cries.
Promiscuous are my thoughts
When I see you
I lick off my fingers of ice cream,
I need you
Right there.
Sit on my chair,
Harden the noises
Your body that poises
Above my soft stare
Hold my arms bare
Until I scream that I need you
Oh, honey, I'll feed you
With soft love
Hard love,
Trained to contain
I can barely hold myself
Whisper right to my heart
Your lips make mine part
But I will keep words that are foul
I miss your
Body language.
Body language
Of soul.
You make me spread it
In halves like my senses
And all the past tences
Become wholly one.
Please, baby, I'm cumming
And I am becoming
Yeah, I am becoming
So foul and 
Undone.
My reign has begun
My reign has begun
And I know that
You are The One.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru