sestdiena, 2019. gada 8. jūnijs

Pretty Baby.|Explicit.

You all are fuckin ridiculous,
And I'm not afraid to say it.
Put those stockings on
And play it.
Cause I am a woman, I'm supposed to
Fuckin sit.
My mouth shut, Imma fancy dog on chain.
I'm so damn lit.
My fur is shinin',
All them boys likin'
Their cowgirl is so strikin'.
Smokin' hot
Black heels, no feels.
Smell my Playboy fragrance
Called "Sex'n'appeals".
An affair or two,
I'm your pretty Mary Sue.
Girl of dreams.
Of thighs and chest,
The costume seams are put to rest.
They crackin',
Cause I'm damn best.
Don't need to put me on to test.
I'll take yo' money, bake the rest,
Into my million dollar breast.
My fire on, boys passin' by,
Mind like a dirty little fly.
I'm so damn lit, mouth shut, perfection!
I'll be your sweetest cherry pie,
Sell me your shit affection.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru