pirmdiena, 2021. gada 3. maijs

.

Dysfunctional. And I open and close.

Stars align and I don't know those.

Pain. I crusaded for you. 

And for what? Is that strength about nothing,

Into an abyss of lost love.

Everything's a mess and I am above.

But it keeps dragging down,

I walk around town, I see flowers, people smiling and sun.

But what to do when in thoughts all I want to do is to pull out a gun.

Instead of my embraces, they go nowhere.

I go see places and think of you.

Obsessive. Disgusted of self. I'm on that same shit. On that same shelf.

Body aches, I'm gone. The fuck have I done?

In my thoughts I cut words, cut people off.

I can't stand the blur that I have with relations,

Can't stand fuckin nothing, time tickin, friends together stickin.

And I'm here. Where the fuck do I go?

Useless power plays I show,

And as much as I'd like to stay - 

My head's playing Requiem, I'm on my way...

On the sofa I lay and I cry.

Maybe the thoughts of life&death, maybe I thrive.

But what's with that, heck at least I'm alive.

Man... such a storm in myself, it's two fourty five.

And I'm out to breathe, but I want to beat, hell...

If only soft arms could hold me, but - oh no, I dwell.

And I cannot help but to enter this nocturnal cell.





Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru