ceturtdiena, 2024. gada 12. septembris

For the pearl to never see the light of day.

I want to run away with orcas

I want to wash away the lies

And all the burdens they all put around me

Like fishnets leave me for demise.

I am no fearful person

For I do not fear death

I've seeked and seeked beneath the ground

And digged

But instead of water and creatures they

Told to stay away

I was left there never to be found,

For the pearl to never see the light of day.

But when the sun lit their only living sky

They told me to never use my wings

Took together off, to fly.

And I watched them.

And I thought -

It wasn't foretold.

It was just a coincidence so bold...

And continued digging.

For they told me to do,

And I never dropped it

Until I do.

The Call was a lie.

They never wanted me

To fly.

And I looked up again.

All the dirt and ashes on my face.

A fallen angel?

Hiding in disgrace.

"What is wrong my girl"

Someone asked.

A teardrop reached my eye

I looked up

And I basked.

The lies and human nothingness

Was leaving.

And washed away, the songs of waves of shore

The nets off legs unweaving...

I'm weeping.

Was that all that land has offered

Sold as illusionary pleasure

While all we did - we suffered.

I unmade the ties.

And into sea threw out the lies.

With turtles I went away

And I saw the Old Ocean 

Large Blue Waters

And that was the last day.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru