ceturtdiena, 2019. gada 11. aprīlis

The Moon and the Stars.


Touches, being close,
Yes, you have power of those.
It is the close distance,
Not like if I wanted to live by the next bus stop,
To meet your existance.

Not like if I wanted to see the same Moon as you do,
To stare at stars like if they were you,
The night sky
And the colours blue.

Like if I wanted to take your hand,
And walk the same street,
For you to understand, that I am no threat.
That I am no bad. That I want you to be happy, not sad.

If I wanted to dance in the rain,
But tell you to run home, make some tea in the north lane,
To cuddle close and change the clothes under the blanket, see,
I want you to be warm, to love and comfort endlessly.

I want to keep you close,
There are no miles to heart,
Do you see the sparkling stars, as they were in the eyes, seeing you from the start?
When I feel you near, there's no doubt - I can't disappear,
You're my only one, I'm here... and I will erase your fear.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru