pirmdiena, 2020. gada 3. augusts

I am a woman, I swear.



I am a woman, I swear.
And all the roads about care,
Are forbidden to open
Like words,
That crush under the heavy boards
Of silence.
And creative power means nothing.
I swear,
This dress is unbearable to wear.
And I care.
Too much and too dear -
Till the only last tear.
I am a woman and words mean silence,
Actions speak world

And I speak violence.


1 komentārs:

  1. Hello Mel. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured toget connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in composing poem writing novels and so on. The above composition of poem is a beautiful expression of feelings. I have enjoyed it so much. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I am have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the pooerst of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bringhealing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is:dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    AtbildētDzēst